As discussed last week in the post on AdWords’ latest update to their location extensions, I mentioned that regrettably, AdWords Editor did not yet support location extensions (but hinted they would be upgrading shortly). To manage location extensions, advertisers still needed to configure and update them through the AdWords interface. Luckily, we didn’t have to wait long. Google has just announced their release of the latest version of Editor 8.0.1, which supports location extensions. Fabulous!
Other nifty new features include (read more from Google):
- Collapsible and expandable panels
- Progress bars for lengthy tasks
- Easier linkage to My Client Center (MCC) accounts
- Support for campaigns using target CPA and enhanced CPC bidding
- More helpful error messages
If you’re not already using AdWords Editor to manage and configure your accounts, download it here! Otherwise, the next time you login, you will be automatically prompted to upgrade to the newest version.